Book Your Tickets
ATTENDEE DETAILS FOR SINGLE FRIENDS OF FESTIVAL PACKAGE(1 TICKET)
THE FESTIVAL DELEGATE EXPERIENCE IS TRULY ONE-OF-A-KIND: SPECIAL AND INTIMATE. INTERACT WITH YOUR FAVOURITE LITERARY ICONS, MINGLE WITH FRIENDS FROM ACROSS THE WORLD, START CONVERSATIONS AT LUNCH, SAVOUR AN ARRAY OF EXCITING EVENTS, OPEN YOURSELF UP TO NEW IDEAS IN LITERATURE, ART, AND MUSIC.
- Entry to the Jaipur Literature Festival at Hotel Clarks Amer(Entry and seating at session venues are on a first come, first served basis)
- Lunch at the Jaipur Literature Festival will be served in an exclusive lunch Area (March 10 - 14)
- Access to the Delegates Lounge to take a break from the crowds, sip a cup of tea or coffee and grab some complimentary refreshments on offer
- Access to The Baithak - On 11th,12th,13th March, from 2.30pm onwards, Friends of the Festival will be accorded priority seating at “The Baithak”.
- Free entry to all concerts at the Jaipur Music Stage (10th March - 12th March, 7:00pm onwards)
- Invite to our heritage event (Date-13th March)
- A Festival Tote with the Festival Brochure and Program
- A special cocktail evening hosted exclusively for Festival Delegates at the festival venue. (Date & venue to be confirmed)
- *Programme subject to change
- Morning Music
- Breakfast & Chai
- Heritage walks (these have to be booked in advance as they can accommodate very limited numbers)
- Literature sessions
- Evening tea & snacks
- Evening Music & Dinner
- All transportation (car and boat)
- An invitation to the MKF Gala Opening Reception
Festival Terms and Conditions
- Receipt of Registration / Booking Confirmation or possession of pass, as applicable, is required for all attendees to enter the festival.
- Each Registration Receipt /Booking Confirmation/ Ticket/ Badge issued at the time of entry is valid for one person only and is non-transferable, unless specified otherwise.
- The Festival reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to an event / the venue, or expel any person from an event /the venue based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by the festival staff and /or its agents and others working under its authority.
- No person shall have unrestricted access to all areas of the venue.
- Depending on the number of people at the venue and its capacity, the festival will at its discretion without prior intimation open or close all registrations.
The Festival reserves the right to change the programme at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a programme of equivalent standard.
Everyone is required to carry:
- A valid photo identification of themselves (photocopies will be accepted)
- Receipt, Ticket, Pass or a printed copy of their proof of registration or the registration code.
- RTPCR negative report, validity not exceeding 72 hours prior to 10th March 2022 / Covid Vaccination Certificate of the Registration Holder.
- Absence of any required documents can result in entry being refused.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- REGISTRATION once confirmed CANNOT BE CANCELED OR REFUNDED.
- THE REGISTRATION / TICKETS WILL REMAIN VALID FOR RESCHEDULED DATES should there be future postponements.
- Paid registrations are non refundable and non transferable.
- Everyone is expected to behave in a dignified and orderly fashion.
- No one is allowed to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- No one is allowed to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event unless previously approved by the festival. Anyone violating this policy will be asked to leave the event.
- You shall be liable for payment of damages caused by you to the festival property.
- You shall be responsible for your personal belongings.
- You are not allowed to use, consume and carry alcohol, tobacco products, narcotic substances on the festival premises.
- You are not allowed to carry weapons, arms, hazardous substances on the festival premises.
The festival is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We collect and store your personal information for security reasons.
These Terms and Conditions are liable to be changed at any time at the sole discretion of the organizers.